To add the fingerprint function on your laptop is very easy. You should have windows 10, as windows 7 is not supported any more and now windows 7 is vulnerable to attacks by hackers.
- First, go to the menu bar and type Sign-in Options.
- Second, make sure you select a password by clicking on Password. make sure you write somewhere your password, so you do not forget it. if you forget your password, you will not be able to bypass and your will have to reset your computer. Do this at your own risk.
- after you have created a password, then you can add your fingerprint.
- Now follow the windows fingerprint configuration. it should be an easy setup.
- After following the setup, you should try locking your computer by pressing the windows + L buttons.
- Try your fingerprint. Your can add many fingerprints to make it easy to sign in if you have one hand busy.